Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In high hopes.

I'm finally starting to feel a little happier lately. I was able to talk to my mom last night for about 15 minutes, and also got a letter from her in the mail today. It seems as though things are looking up a little bit. I went to her court date yesterday, and they decided that her trial is going to go to the Grand Jury. Right now she's waiting to be endited by them, and she's also waiting to find out when she's having her psychiatric evaluation done. I think she said it could be a month or two before she gets to leave, but they're going to keep her at a mental health institution while the evaluation is going on, for 30 days or so. That might sound like bad news to some, but it makes me a little relieved. Having the evalution should help her case out, and I also think she needs it. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that she wakes up through all of this and gets help. I'm sure they'll put her in some kind or rehab or program once it's all over with. Right now, it's just a matter of waiting.

She wrote my brother & sister asking them to help out some with the financial part of it, as far as in taking her money and all of that. So hopefully things in that department will improve, too. Not having a job & being the one who does the majority of it is a little messed up to me, but oh well. I'll continue to do what I can to help her, because she's still my mom and I still love her regardless of all of this. I know she's not a bad person and that she just has issues that need to be taken care of. You don't write somebody off because they have problems, you try to help them and be there for support. That's my opinion, anyway.

So my blog will be leaning more towards the personal side, and I'm going to try and write in here when I need to. I can't let it all build up inside of me, I've learned that lesson before. Thanks for listening..

-Holly

0 comments: